 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4541
Re: Need to assign part numbers - Rotary Dial Slope Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:32:34 GMT

Thanks for both the welcome and the help with the part numbers.  I may start
work on the 3070bp02 and 3070bp03 over the weekend (I have them in pixelated
form, which are too large for submission, but I find useful for figuring out
where to fill with quads).

As soon as I have a userid, expect the 3070bp05 up immediately.  I ran that
through the part checker, and it comes out clean.  The other two get
warnings, but only warnings that come from the original official parts (3040
and 30363).  I'll have to read that thread about the orange, though:  looks
like I have to make a subpart for the orange detail.  How would I name this
subpart (since I've used all 8 characters in the part filename)?  Would
s\3070ba05.dat be acceptable?  And what would be an appropriate part name be?

Thanks for your help with the newbie.
John

John Riley
LUGNET # 1713