 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4523
  Re: Minifig Head with Messy Ice Planet Hair Pattern

(...) That isn't the case, is it? I thought the Wild West head was the newer white hair guy, on the left here: (URL) the Ice Planet messy hair appeared since 1993? TWS Garrison (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig Head with Messy Ice Planet Hair Pattern

(...) You may be right but I'd prefer a non-theme specific name -Orion (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig Head with Messy Ice Planet Hair Pattern

(...) liked to call him "The Ice Planet Kid". (...) I seem to remember that some early Divers sets had the Ice Planet head. 'Early' as in a few heads accidently got mixed in, or they were using up left-over supplies. I've never been able to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)