 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4523
Re: Minifig Head with Messy Ice Planet Hair Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:51:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:

I'd recommend that this one be re-named "Messy White Hair"
(instead of "Messy Ice Planet Hair", and have KEYWORDS of
"Space, Ice Planet, Wild West" and CMDLINE -c14.
(This pattern was used not only for Ice Planet, but for
the Deputy 'fig in the Wild West sets.)

That isn't the case, is it?  I thought the Wild West head was the newer white
hair guy, on the left here:
http://206.131.246.36/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=262663

Has the Ice Planet messy hair appeared since 1993?

TWS Garrison