 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4517
    Naming of springs parts —Marc Klein
   I have modelised a the pneumatic pump. I have created two complete assemblies in two different positions. This part has a spring, so I have created two springs with different extensions. I have names these parts 2797s01 and 2797s02. OrionP, the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Naming of springs parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) The spring is actually a part (assuming LEGO assembles their own pneumatic elements). So it should have its own number. I've emailed you the details a few minutes ago. Steve (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)