 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4517
4516  |  4518
Subject:
Naming of springs parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:59:09 GMT

I have modelised a the pneumatic pump. I have created two complete assemblies in two different positions. This part has
a spring, so I have created two springs with different extensions.
I have names these parts 2797s01 and 2797s02.

OrionP, the reviewer of the part has arged that
"The part name suffix of 's01' is not apppropriate for the PARTS folder. This file should either be renamed or inlined."

I don't think that the spring should be inlined in the complete assembly, and there are not subparts.
What do you think about the name of that parts ?

The files are available here:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2797s01.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2797s02.dat

Marc Klein