 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4391
4390  |  4392
Subject:
Is There A Version of this part anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 23:16:34 GMT

Hi All,

Is there a version of the 2 x 2 x 2/3 (x85?) silver reflector dish anywhere?
Either an official or an unofficial version?

I'm in the final stages of LDrawing my train, and I can't seem to find the
piece anywhere.  I searched lugnet and noticed a couple of other people have
asked about it in the last few months as well, but there were no replies,
Hmmmm.

Alternatively, is it on someone's "short list" of to-do items?  If not, can I
beg, borrow, coerce, and grovel to get it there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Shaun