 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4389
4388  |  4390
Subject:
Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:41:35 GMT

I've scanned through the archives of posts and I can't seem to find a
definitive answer on some questions I have about stickers on parts.

Is there a way to include rather than inline a sticker in a part file that
will both appear properly in mlcad and do away with any shadows that povray
will apply when rendered?

Also, what is it exactly about inlining the sticker that causes it to show
up properly in mlcad and when rendered.

Thanks!
Karl