 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4365
Re: How to do Gray train wheels (2878.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I just had occasion to draw something using 2878.dat which are the 9V era

[snipped]

The actual change to the part is dead easy, I changed it in my version.

What do people think? Is this the right way to handle this? Did the change
happen already and I missed it?

I could actually submit this part if the consensus was that it was a good
change. Thanks!

Good point!  I also did this "unofficially" (see:
http://www.digitalbricks.nl/trainparts.html) but never though about
submitting it. Mind you, this won't work if you going to use the LGEO
library but this is also solved! I edited the LGEO file (phew! ever looked
in one of those? That is really cool POV programming) and send it to Lars.
He will submit  a "bugfixed" LGEO library soon.

I would say, go ahead and submit it.

Jeroen