 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4257
4256  |  4258
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: New part, needs number: Minifig Kettle Helm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:16:43 GMT

Andrew Westrate wrote:
A couple of notes about this piece:
I don't know if "Kettle Helm" is even close to being correct, so name
suggestions are welcome.
I left out the notch at the back of the neck, because it was easier
to do with primitives and didn't seem too important.  If consensus
says to put it in, i'll rework the piece.

I think they are necessary. If you use this part with the armor, the
notches are the cutouts from the armor edges. See this:

1 8 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2587.dat
1 8 0 -27 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 helm.dat
1 14 0 -27 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3626b.dat
1 15 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 973.dat

CU BB