 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4195
Re: *I* will try to do it! (was Re: Has anyone done this 1x2 decorated tile?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:09:23 GMT

OK, then I would like to stake my claim to this part.

I used Quad2Dat on the plane on the way out here to SF (where I am this
week) and have made substantial progress, actually, despite Quad2Dat
crashing a lot on me. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it. WHich
group do people use for asking supportish questions relating to it?

larry i might be able to help on the support questions. ive used quad2dat
alot.check your email too. if you have any questions email me

I have sent Steve a note asking to have the part allocated/assigned to me,
and asking for author access to parts tracker.

Thanks and wish me luck!