 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4038
  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

I seem to remember my very first Lego set, the hospital, having an American flag. I will look, I feel sure I still have the parts, and get a pic posted. Personally, I would like for Lego to have all the flags from all the countries. Scott (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Lego USA flag

Scott, There was at least one printed US flag. I have a picture of it in my vintage flag gallery: (URL) was also a square US flag, but I don't know if it was printed or stickered. I don't yet have a photo of it for my gallery. It was used in (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)