 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 391
  Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern  [DAT]

Hi , And the next Red Cross Patterned Part... 0 Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern 0 Name: 2494p66.dat 0 Author: Joachim Probst (jprobst@shadow-corner.ows.es) 0 Un-Official Element 0 Glass part 1 16 0 4 -4 36 0 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

(...) This isn't a patterned part. The design is a sticker. Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

This is good, are you going to do the other glass pattern that fits into the roof? What about the baseplate pattern? Anyway, sticker or not keep up the good work. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

(...) I just noticed when i was looking at the instructions that the only parts missing after these are done are the hairpices and the large pine tree. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

Here is a list of every piece used in a hospital set not yet created. small red cross sticker large red cross sticker glass for the window that takes the shuttlers with some lines all over it (from 6364) a "eye chart" sticker and another sticker, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

Hi , at 08.09.99 Jeff Stembel wrote in a mail: (...) JS> This isn't a patterned part. The design is a sticker. Well, yes, should I release it as sticker? I did it as part, because of the spacing. The Glass is designed to fit exact into the window. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

Hi , at 09.09.99 Jonathan Wilson wrote in a mail: JW> This is good, are you going to do the other glass pattern that fits JW> into the roof? Yes, it will be done next week. JW> What about the baseplate pattern? Well, I didn't think of it, but I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

(...) IIRC, the sticker is designed to fit in the frame, not cover the entire piece. This is a holdover from when the first versions of the window had the glass glued in. Jeff (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Hospital parts (Was:Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern)

Hi , at 10.09.99 Jonathan Wilson wrote in a mail: JW> small red cross sticker, large red cross sticker, Is posted today. JW> glass for JW> the window that takes the shuttlers with some lines all over it JW> (from 6364) JW> a "eye chart" sticker and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

Hi , at 10.09.99 Jeff Stembel wrote in a mail: JS> IIRC, the sticker is designed to fit in the frame, not cover the JS> entire piece. This is a holdover from when the first versions of JS> the window had the glass glued in. Hmm, after your mail, I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)