 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 419
418  |  420
Subject:
Hospital parts (Was:Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:54:20 GMT

Hi ,

at 10.09.99 Jonathan Wilson wrote in a mail:

JW> small red cross sticker, large red cross sticker,

Is posted today.

JW> glass for
JW> the window that takes the shuttlers with some lines all over it
JW> (from 6364)
JW> a "eye chart" sticker and another sticker, also from
JW> 6364

Hmm, I don't know these stickers. I got them in the instructions from
kl.net, but there the stickers don't seem to be scanned. Has anyone
scans of these sticker/parts? Is anyone doing them?

JW> glass like the one you made before but without the red cross
JW> on it (used in the hospital), glass for the roof window with lines
JW> on it

Is posted today.

JW> doctors torso

They are in work.

JW> the hospital baseplate (no pattern, but still
JW> needs to be done so that parts that should be grey stay grey when
JW> the plate is made green)

I wont do this.

JW> car doors with red cross logo on them
JW> (from 6629)

Will be done by me.

After that your police torso will be done.

JW> -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com
JW> http://members.xoom.com/wilsonj/

Bye,
    Joachim.