 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 39
  Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat  [DAT]

I've worked out a small test DAT-file with the uncompressed spring and a compressed spring using a one directional scaling method. In the dat file there placed next to each other for comparison. The DAT-file uses the subfiles 2909c and 2909d (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat

(...) I say this looks pretty good in LDLite. Certainly as good as the flexible hose solution (and it doesn't take nearly as long to draw). I just had a though about POV-Raying this part: if someone could just create a correct POV version of the two (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)