 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3891
Re: Tile 1 x 4 With Octan Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Burger wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Burger wrote:

0 Tile  1 x  4 With Octan Pattern

Any chance you could push this pattern into a subpart file?  Seems like
there are enough Octan logo parts around to make it worthwhile.

enough patterns? like what? maybe a 1 x 4 brick perhaps.

I did a very quick search on Peeron --
<http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=octan> -- and found
4 matches.  There's also:

The spoiler in the Octan Racer
The 1x8 tiles in Stunt Copter
The stickers from Gas Transit

It seems likely there have been other uses of the Octan logo, those are
just the ones I can think of right now.

Steve