 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3880
  Re: minifig head - tusken raider

(...) Wait! I haven't even put the instructions up yet for making a minifig head. Of course, I want all sorts of metrics: how easy was it to figure out the program, how long did it take you, what do you want to see next. yadda, yadda, yadda (...) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: minifig head - tusken raider

(...) instructions? Hahaha yea . it is.. time consuming, that head took me 3 hours about. heres an idea, on the minifig head template, add markers (yellow squares) along the seam cuts ok here it goes. part 6179 tile 4 x4 theres a patterned version (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)