 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 386
Re: Looking for Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joachim Probst writes:
Hi !

While planing to do some Red Cross parts I noticed, that the panel
1x2x2 has already been done by Duane Hess. But the pattern seams to be
"sticked" on the white background. Could that be fixed?

Bye,
Joachim

I just happened to post the corrected part this morning. Let me know if
you happen to find anything else major that needs to be fixed.

Duane