 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
Red Cross Pattern Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:08:18 GMT

Hi ,

As Datsville is advancing, I decided, to interrupt the creation of some
castle patterns and started to do some more citie patterns. The first
of the red cross patterns have already been submited to this group. Up
to coming sunday (so I hope) I will although have done the "Glass for
Window  1 x  4 x  5 with Red Cross and White Stripes", "Minifig Torso
with Red Cross Jacket" and "Minifig Torso with Red Cross Jacket, Pen
and Stetoscope". Maybe although a simple Red Cross sticker. So it
should be possible to build a right patterned and equiped (with figs)
hospital, ambulanz, and so on. If anyone is building one of the above
parts, please let me know.

Bye,
    Joachim.

http://shadow-corner.ows.es/ldraw/