 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 385
    Red Cross Pattern Parts —Joachim Probst
   Hi , As Datsville is advancing, I decided, to interrupt the creation of some castle patterns and started to do some more citie patterns. The first of the red cross patterns have already been submited to this group. Up to coming sunday (so I hope) I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Red Cross Pattern Parts —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) the lines on them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Red Cross Pattern Parts —Joachim Probst
   * Antwort auf eine Mail in An_mich Hi Jonathan ! Yes, but I already did it this morning. Its out in Lugnet. Am 08.09.99 schrieb Jonathan Wilson an All: JW> Do you plan to do the window glass pieces from the hospital set? I JW> am talking about the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)