 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3816
  Re: Minifig "cloth" cape version 2?

(...) It's great! The only thing you might want to do, and this is the only thing for this version, is maybe smooth out the slightly angled join where the curves meet. This cape is wonderfully full looking and perfect for regular minifigure use. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig "cloth" cape version 2?

(...) Yes, that is what I am trying to figure out how to do. (...) :-) (...) I went out and bought a new 7200 'Final Duel 1' set. I put the capes on the minifigs and measured them as they hung. The first cape was one my son had, it was extremely (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)