 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3798
3797  |  3799
Subject:
disabling BFC (was "Head w/ Headset Over Brown Hair")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:55:16 GMT

Very nice!  You still need to learn how to BFC. ;)

Heh...  :-/

I almost had a ^$#&^#$&%# _heart attack_ just a few minutes ago,
when I clicked on the "DAT" link on the message, and parts of
the file's image were _BLANK_.  (I thought I had maybe screwed up
something in the file.)

It took me almost ten minutes to discover the cause of the problem:
L3Lab was BFC-ing the disc prims...  >:-(

What is the BFC meta-statement to tell rendering programs,
"This file ain't even the _slightest_ bit BFC compliant,
so don't even _think_ about trying it!"  (I don't want
the sudden shock again.)

Thanks,
Franklin