 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3752
    Re: The Mummy (from "Adventurers" theme) —Steve Bliss
   (...) "Another"? Chris, you haven't been paying attention to Franklin's level of minifig activity. At this point, he's qualifying for the "Mr. Prolific" award. Steve (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: prolific minifig files —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) To be fair, many of the minifig torso DAT files I posted to the Tracker were written by other authors and posted by them here in LUGNet. (I'll gleefully take full bragging rights for my minifig _face_ files, though...) >:D Franklin (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)