 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 370
  Re: My first own part

You little beuty. Mabie I will hang around after all. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: My first own part

Great job! I can't comment on the choice of colors, but your part construction is good, and you even used the torso subpart. Welcome aboard. To submit your part for voting, reference the following text of Authors.txt (I forget where it's located, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  My first own part  [DAT]

Hi ! for a longer time I am reading this newsgroup, and working with LDraw. Now I made my first own part. It is the Minifig torso with the castle pattern with blue border and the crossed pikes. I'm not sure about the colors of the pikes/background. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)