 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3693
    correction to 973ps1 (SW Rebel Pilot) —Franklin W. Cain
   Has anyone else noticed that the DAT code for this file uses the color code for Tan/Khaki for the chestplate (which, in real life, is printed w/ Silver)? I also added some keywords, and updated the Title. Why update the Title, you ask? Stay (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: correction to 973ps1 (SW Rebel Pilot) —Bernd Broich
   (...) There are some overlapping quads at the bottom, when you show it in LDView you'll see. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: correction to 973ps1 (SW Rebel Pilot) —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) I didn't make any changes to any of the quads. All I did was fix the color code of the subfile reference, and change the title (to make it easier to distinguish this file from the new one for the A-Wing pilot). Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)