 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3690
  Looking to contact Dorian Sherratt

Does anyone have up-to-date contact details for Dorian who posted to these groups a while back? Both email accounts I had are now dead, and the two snail-mail home addresses are getting me no responses... TIA, Just Jono .oO (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Looking to contact Dorian Sherratt

(...) Jon, If you do get contact info on Dorian Sherratt could you please pass it my way. I'm in the processing of documenting ALL the ldraw files that were once on (URL) and his name keeps coming up as a model creator. I'll like to talk to him (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)