 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3662
    Re: "Hold" placed on tyre (was Re: Tyre for this wheel, does it exist in the distro? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) This relates to what I think is something important to consider for the future development of the LDraw library: rating parts. I see advantages to adopting a rating scale like, say: Not suitable -- not yet voted on, or with errors which make (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: "Hold" placed on tyre (was Re: Tyre for this wheel, does it exist in the distro? —Anders Isaksson
   "TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) I think this is a very important point! As soon as a part has the right orientation, zero point and outer dimensions, it can be _used_ for (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)