 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3569
  Re: Baseplates with pattern

That would work but... what if you want to render the base with the Lego logo on the studs? L3P and LDView use the stud primitve to determine Lego logo placement. I could live with no Lego logo on some studs but for those who insist on perfection (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) I suppose that would be a problem. It would be more of a problem, if stud-logos were part of LDraw. It would also be more of a problem, if this were a smaller part. By the time people get to using 32x32 baseplates, they aren't usually looking (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) Well, I know this was a really old thread, but I didn't catch it the first time around. As it turns out, I'd be happy to prove you wrong, at least for LDView :-). LDView doesn't have a concept of a logo color at all. The logo texture it uses (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) Well, that's a bit of good news. I think. :) At least, it removes one issue from the table. Steve (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)