 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3429
    I need help! —Franklin W. Cain
   Hi! I need some help writing the DAT code for a curving tube. Here's the DAT code to show the placement (the start point, and midpoints, and the end point). I remember that someone (I don't recall exactly who) has some kind of utility that does this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: I need help! —Franklin W. Cain
     (...) I forgot to mention... 1. The green is the intended starting point, and the red is the intended ending point. 2. The tubing is 4 LDraw units in diameter. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: I need help! —Steve Bliss
   (...) There are a few utilities, here are a couple of them: John VanZweiten's Hoser: (URL) Fredrik Glöckner's LDraw-mode: (URL) (wow! nice example on the web page) Steve (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)