 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3431
Re: I need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Hi!  I need some help writing the DAT code for a curving tube.
Here's the DAT code to show the placement (the start point,
and midpoints, and the end point).  I remember that someone
(I don't recall exactly who) has some kind of utility that
does this sort of thing.

There are a few utilities, here are a couple of them:

John VanZweiten's Hoser:
<http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/hoses.html>
Fredrik Glöckner's LDraw-mode:
<http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/bezier-curve/> (wow!