 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3419
Re: 2618.dat Auqanaut Bubble Base (Updated)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion wrote:

oh shoot, thanks for pointing that out for me Burkhard.  I concentrated so
much on getting them in the part, I didn't even notice that they stick
above.  2 quick fixes on the way.  Also what's the standard for orientation,
so I get it right In my next part.

Generally, parts should be modelled right side up -- ie, in the
orientation you would expect to see them in lego building instructions.
With studs-up.  For parts that don't have an obvious "upright" sense,
your best bet is to look at other, similar parts.

Steve