 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3360
  Multi Part Files?

Being new, I havn't figured out how to use MPD part files. Ldraw keeps telling me that it can't find the subparts. How can I get this to work? John kruer (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Multi Part Files?

Do you have a .mpd file that you download and are having trouble with it or did you create a .mpd file? -AHui (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Multi Part Files?

(...) If you are using the original ldraw.exe program, you won't have any luck with MPD files. LDraw.exe doesn't understand them. If you are using some other LDraw-compatible program, such as ML-CAD or LDLite, you shouldn't be having any problem (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Multi Part Files?

(...) I downloaded one. John Kruer (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)