 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3362
Re: Multi Part Files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Being new, I havn't figured out how to use MPD part files.  Ldraw keeps
telling me that it can't find the subparts.  How can I get this to work?

If you are using the original ldraw.exe program, you won't have any luck
with MPD files.  LDraw.exe doesn't understand them.

If you are using some other LDraw-compatible program, such as ML-CAD or
LDLite, you shouldn't be having any problem with MPD files.  Can you
post your MPD, so we can take a look at it?

Steve