 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3222
  Monorail tracks

Hi all, I am working on the Monorail tracks. I also will redo the unofficial tracks from 'J.A. O'Donnell, P.E.' So that all of them will fit to the "monorail train" parts. BTW I can't find the number of the points, could somebody help me? CU Bernd (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Monorail tracks

(...) This information was emailed to me: (...) Does that help? Steve (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)