 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3223
Re: Monorail tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich writes:
Hi all,

I am working on the Monorail tracks.
I also will redo the unofficial tracks from
'J.A. O'Donnell, P.E.' So that all of them will
fit to the "monorail train" parts.

BTW I can't find the number of the points,
could somebody help me?

This information was emailed to me:

The spurs are Right: 2891, Left: 2892 (I bet he HAS found these, actually).

The right switch, full assembly, is 74780
The left switch, full assembly, is 74781

Does that help?

Steve