 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3221
Re: 3010p20c.dat Brick 1 x 4 with Town Car Chrome Grille
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:07:39 GMT

Actually the pixelated pattern on this part could be reworked, to use a • common
subpart for 3010p20b, 3010p20w and 3010p20c.

If anyone else agrees, I could take a look at it - this can't look too • good in
POV-Ray.

No objections from me.  I'm just the guy who changed the color :-)

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess