 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3190
  creating and editing parts

Hi, What software do you people use to create new and edit existing parts? Can I do it in MLcad? Are there other/better solutions? And where can I find a FAQ about making parts, or a Dummies Guide To... TIA, Jeroen (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: creating and editing parts

(...) Yes, you can do it in MLCad, but having tried it myself, I don't recommend it. I now use Steve Bliss' LDAO editor, along with Lars Hassing's L3Lab for viewing. You can find links to these at ldraw.org. MLCad is still my tool of choice for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Go371K.ELo@lugnet.com... (...) I use Textpad - as textfile-base Excel - for calculating points, also it's very easy to make lines and quadraliterals by using links, so I can change (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: creating and editing parts

(...) You're right! Can someone e-mail me ldaosetup.exe? Jeroen (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: creating and editing parts

(...) For right now, you can find LDAO at (URL). In a few days (when my new DSL is set up), I'll be making a new site for LDAO, hopefully with better bandwidth. Steve (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)