 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3191
Re: creating and editing parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 22:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeroen de Haan writes:
Hi,

What software do you people use to create new and edit existing parts? Can I
do it in MLcad? Are there other/better solutions? And where can I find a FAQ
about making parts, or a Dummies Guide To...

Yes, you can do it in MLCad, but having tried it myself, I don't recommend it.
I now use Steve Bliss' LDAO editor, along with Lars Hassing's L3Lab for
viewing. You can find links to these at ldraw.org.

MLCad is still my tool of choice for creating models.

Hope this helps

ROSCO