 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3135
Re: new part: horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:04:07 GMT

Hi folks,

Sorry for the partitioning of some files, but there is a problem
between me and the lugnet server. It seems that I can't simply
post larger files (> 30 kb). It tooks several starts for this.

Files to reconstruct:
4493.dat
4494.dat
4494t.dat

The files has to be placed in following folders:

parts
- horse.dat
- 4492.dat
- 4493.dat