 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3108
Re: New Part: domeps1.dat - Technic Dome 6 x 6 x 5 2/3 (R2D2 with PATTERN)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, William Wood writes:
If anyone has the time, please double check that I didn't miss any type 5
lines in this update.

I didn't see any missing ones, but you have some that I'd consider
removing.  Around lines 1974-1984 you have some type 5 lines on the
concave section on the back of the part.  Since it's concave, you'll
never see these lines unless the part is transparent or displayed in
wireframe.  And because the other type 5 lines perpendicular to these
were left out, the effect you see when spinning it in wire frame mode
is an occasional disconnected line appearing out of nowhere.  I'd just
remove them since they really don't provide much in the way of visual
clues under any normal circumstances.

Don