 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3079
    Completed 2484? —Mike Walsh
   I am looking for a DAT file for part 2484. I found this file on LUGNET from a couple of years ago. (URL) DAT file appears to be incomplete as it is just the top of the sprint axel assembly. Is there a complete version somewhere? Here is a picture of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Completed 2484? —Don Heyse
   (...) Search for 2485 to find the other half of the assembly. (URL)Here is a picture of the element from Peeron. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)