 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3081
Re: Completed 2484?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mike Walsh writes:
I am looking for a DAT file for part 2484.

I found this file on LUGNET from a couple of years ago.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=588

The DAT file appears to be incomplete as it is just the top of the sprint
axel assembly.

Is there a complete version somewhere?

Search for 2485 to find the other half of the assembly.

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=589

Here is a picture of the element from Peeron.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2484b