 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3038
  Re: New part 973p40, Minifig Torso with Castle Breastplate Pattern

(...) Many thanks - I have resubmitted the corrected subpart to the PT - which means it loses its YY status, hopefully only temporarily. If you find such errors in the future, you can always mail me direct rather than try and figure out the fix for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part 973p40, Minifig Torso with Castle Breastplate Pattern

(...) I am sorry I have slow down the process. (...) Yes, I think you should. LDView also helps the detection of non coplanar polygones. Just disable "Specular highlight" and bad oriented polygones will appear darker or brighter. Other LCad tools (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)