 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3009
  Re: sending new parts to parts@ldraw.org

(...) I'm an 'occasional' parts writer (author) and there are (if i'm right) 2 ways to submit new parts: 1) As an 'Expert' getting a userID or 2) if you don't want to mess in the PT, sending them to parts@ldraw.org Perhaps i did something wrong when (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: sending new parts to parts@ldraw.org

(...) Everyone: For now, send part files to partsref@yahoo.com. Or to my other working email address, if you happen to know what it is (sorry, I'm not posting it in public). Steve (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)