 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2998
  Re: New part : 973p4a - Minifig Torso with Castle Bodice Pattern  [DAT]

(...) What an excellent quality! And so lovely! I open LDView. I zoom so far that I could kiss the forest babe, and yet I can't find any default or imperfection. My own LDraw parts are so trivial! These days, many lugnet people complain about the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part : 973p4a - Minifig Torso with Castle Bodice Pattern

(...) Thanks. (...) Agreed - I dont author parts to get recognition - I do so because I enjoy it and want to share the fruits of my enjoyment. In a new parts context no reply for me means that nobody sees anything wrong with the part (or has no (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)