 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2989
Re: New Part : 973p4b.dat - Minifig Torso with Dragon Head Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
Here is the first of the Dragon Masters torsos. As usual, all comments welcome.

Chris

My comment is: people like you can only be found on LUGNET! Yes, lugnet is
still the friendliest place on the internet. Also many thanks for the new
corrected Futuron torso. I need it so much!

Damien
http://brickcaster.multimania.com