 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2936
  Re: New Part: 4796.dat - Fabuland Car Chassis 8 x 6

(...) I don't have this part so I can't help you there. That may also explain why I don't know the answer to this question: Why aren't the axle end circles chrome like the bulk of the axle? (URL) the axle be a separate chrome subpart? Don PS. Some (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: 4796.dat - Fabuland Car Chassis 8 x 6  [DAT]

(...) No, the explaination is found in my system to use the colour constants c, d, e, and f and assign them different colours in construction stage, and finally assign them colour 16. This time, I should have assigned f=CHROME but, like I'm used to, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)