 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2936
Re: New Part: 4796.dat - Fabuland Car Chassis 8 x 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Found a couple of almost finished lds files.
Now it's finished.

Any idea of the part number for the 14 x 6 chassis?

I don't have this part so I can't help you there.  That may also
explain why I don't know the answer to this question:
Why aren't the axle end circles chrome like the bulk of the axle?

Should the axle be a separate chrome subpart?

Don

PS.  Some lines near the bottom of the file got wrapped in the post
which makes it harder to do a quick check in the browser.