 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2907
Re: Town Radio #3962
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:26:54 GMT

In fact there are two versions of this part - neither of which are really like
the existing dat file.
type 1 - cylindrical handle adjacent to the body
type 2 - cylindrical handle separated from body by approx 2LDu, but the spacers
are cuboid, not cylindrical as in the existing dat file.

There also seems to be problem with the rectangular wells on the back of the
part not being indented.

Chris

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
I need to find the part IRL to adjust the measurements.
Now where did I...

/Tore

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Thanks Tore. That is one part of the problem solved...