 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2902
2901  |  2903
Subject:
Town Radio #3962
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:18:47 GMT

Hi all,

I think there is something wrong with (my?) part 3962 (Town Radio)
First of all, there are gaps in the handle.
Second I think the handle is too small, it does not fit in for example
#4085 (Plate 1x1 With Handle).

Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Town Radio #3962  [DAT]

I have the same problem with my copy. Haven't anyone noticed this until now? I haven't. With the same proptions of the handle, the first problem is fixed with: The two lines (6 and 7 from the bottom: 1 16 -6 11 0 0 3 0 3 0 0 0 0 3 4-4cyli.dat 1 16 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)
  Re: Town Radio #3962

Though this a very old message, I would like to reply once more. In creating a model that uses this part, I noticed the second problem still exists. The handle is not broad enough. I think this should be fixed :-) See: (URL) gaps I mentioned are (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)