 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2659
Re: Has anyone made or has made plans to make this part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:09:41 GMT

I asked for the same part as well in
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=11378
I have given it a try myself, but it is too difficult for me to make.

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Anthony Sava <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
GEoCvw.11t@lugnet.com...
I'm in need of a part.  It can be found in almost all of the Life on Mars • sets
(such as set #7311) as well as the AT-ST.  It's the 1 x 2 locking hinge • brick
with 1 finger on one end and 2 on the other, but has no studs.

I'm afraid this is the best picture I could find (without doing a REALLY • heavy
search)
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/Main.jpg

The brick I'm looking for is what makes up the dragon's "fingers."  Anyone • know
if this part exists?  Anyone want to make the part?

Thanks,
--Anthony